- 24V emergency lighting system with automatic observation of the system and connected luminaires without additional data line. To supply 24V INOTEC LED luminaires.
- Self-sufficient system with “JOKER technology function”: combined operation of non-maintained, maintained and switch-maintained luminaires.
- Luminaires can be programmed, addressed and dimmed individually via the controller.
- Integrated logbook for recording all data for a period > 2 years.
- Controller with 4 x 20 characters plain text display; configurable in various languages.
- Control, management and failure detection of 20 luminaires per final circuit.
4 final circuits in protection class III (SELV) for up to 20 luminaires.
- 2 input switches can be assigned to each luminaire.
- Assignment to programmable dimming values also possible.
- Status info of system and luminaires in plain text and by LEDs.
- Remote switch for blocking system.
Integrated InoWeb interface (optional).
- Volt-free signalling contacts for external status display.
- Luminaire destination over control unit search function or can be chosen manually.